This delicious and rich-tasting White Chocolate Fruit Tart uses 5 ingredients only and is an easy-peasy no-bake dessert! It’s absolutely decadent, creamy, and refreshing, especially in summer when fresh fruits are in abundance!
Fruit tart is my first love in baking. I remember making it with my sister and telling her how excited I am to eat it so when I took my first bite, I ate the whole tart… just kidding I almost did because it was that good.
Tips on How to Make the White Chocolate Fruit Tart:
- Make this ahead and chill it to save time! Just make sure that the White Chocolate Fruit Tart is kept in an airtight container to avoid smell contamination as the cream cheese filling tends to take on the smell in the environment.
- To add a little flair, drizzle some confectioner’s sugar on top before serving!
- Slice your fresh fruits ahead of time. It will make your prep time breezier and you will finish your delicious dessert in less than 10 minutes!
How to Make White Chocolate Fruit Tart:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- white chocolate chips
- heavy whipping cream
- cream cheese
- assorted fruits
- pie crust
In a bowl melt white chocolate chips, then add cream cheese and beat until no clumps and well incorporated:
Add heavy whipping cream and mix:
Pour enough cream mixture onto the pie crust, like how I did it here:
I prepared ahead these delicious fresh fruits:
I also had sliced peaches. I lined the sliced peaches around the surface of the pie, like so:
Next, I also put around the sliced fresh strawberries then I placed the blueberries at the center. I love looking at all the vibrant colors from the fresh fruits.
Frequently Asked Questions for White Chocolate Fruit Tart:
Q: What fruit is best for a fresh fruit tart?
A: The choice of fruits to be used for fresh fruit tarts is really up to your taste and favorites. I love all the fruits I used for this recipe. Other fruits like sliced ripe mangoes, fresh sweet grapes, and other berries are also perfect for this White Chocolate Fruit Tart.
Q: Can you freeze a fresh fruit tart?
A: Yes, you can make it ahead and freeze it. Just secure the pie in an airtight container and thaw for at least an hour before serving it.
Q: Can you make fruit tarts the night before?
A: Yes, you can make this the night before. The pie crust might be soggy but if you place this in a pie plate that has enough support at the bottom, you won’t have any problem.
Q: How long do fresh fruit tarts last?
A: It can stay chilled for 2-3 days. Make sure to keep it in a nicely closed container because it tends to absorb flavors and smell inside your chiller.
Q: How do you keep fruit tarts from getting soggy?
A: When putting the melted white chocolate at the bottom and sides of the tart or pie crust, just add enough. Do not put excessive liquid at the bottom to prevent the crust from getting soggy.
More delicious dessert recipes to try!
- Quick & Easy Cranberry Chip Cookies
- Homemade 4 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream
- Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- Vegan Blondies – Easy and Delicious
- Mini Fruit Pizza Filling
- Chocolate Ganache Blondies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Churro Cheesecake
- No Bake OREO Cheesecake
White Chocolate Fruit Tart
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, soften
- assorted fruits
- pie crust
- In a bowl melt white chocolate chips, then add cream cheese and beat until no clumps and well incorporated.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix.
- Serve on pie crust with assorted fruits
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!