Fruit tart is my first love in baking. I remember making it with my sister and telling her how excited I am to eat it so when I took my first bite, I ate the whole tart… just kidding I almost did because it was that good.
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, soften
- assorted fruits
- pie crust
- In a bowl melt white chocolate chips, then add cream cheese and beat until no clumps and well incorporated.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix.
- Serve on pie crust with assorted fruits