Who knew Strawberry Cookies would be such a hit?! After many requests to make strawberry cookies, I decided to try them out and I’m very thankful that I did. These cookies were VERY delicious, sweet and tart at the same time.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Strawberry Cookies Recipe:
- For uniform-sized cookies, use a cookie scooper or ice cream scooper to form the dough.
- The cookies will spread out when baking. To avoid the strawberry cookies from sticking to each side after baking, make sure to place them at least 2 inches apart.
- If you love to have actual strawberries in your cookies, you can mix in some finely diced fresh strawberries. They would taste incredibly delicious with the chocolate chips!
How to Make this Strawberry Cookies Recipe:
Before starting off with the mixing process, make sure to preheat oven to 350F and grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, oil, and mix until well combined:
Make sure to mix thoroughly to avoid cake mix lumps in your cookies:
Once everything is mixed in add the chocolate chips:
Take 2 tablespoons of dough and form into ball and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a wooden spoon or a cup. You can even use your hands to flatten them but just make sure your hands are clean 😉
Bake for 12 minutes. Here they are! Look at those delicious cracks <3
Take the freshly baked strawberry cookies from the cookie sheet and place them on a cooling wire rack:
Aren’t they pretty? They are delicious, too! with just a few minutes, you can offer guests these delicious strawberry cookies. I promise you would look like a cookie pro!
What is your favorite kind of fruit cookie? Let me know in the comments!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Strawberry Cookies Recipe:
Q: Can I make the dough the night before baking them?
A: Sure, you can. Just cover it with saran wrap and chill it. Take it to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before baking them.
Q: I love marshmallows in my cookies. Can I mix in some?
A: Definitely! That would add to the sweetness and would make the strawberry cookies taste so much better!
Q: How many cookies does this recipe make?
A: You can make about 12 to 15 cookies with this recipe, depending on the size of your cookies.
Q: I want to make 4 dozens of this cookie. Can I tweak this recipe to make that?
A: Sure, for sure! Just make the ingredients quadruple to make several cookies!
Step by Step Video:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 egg
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, oil and mix until well combined. Once everything is mixed in add the chocolate chips
- Take 2 tablespoons of dough and form into ball and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a wooden spoon or a cup.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!