For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS!
4 Ingredient Puff Pastry Twists
- 1 package puff pastry
- flour for dusting
- ¼ cup seedless strawberry jam
- 10-20 chocolate chips
- powdered sugar*
- Preheat oven to 400F, prepare baking sheets using parchment paper or baking mat.
- Defrost puff pastry (takes about 40 minutes to an hour). Sprinkle flour on table then roll out puff pastry to about 1-2 inches bigger.
- Slice puff pastry in half, making a rectangle.
- Melt strawberry jam in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds to make it easier to spread on the puff pastry. Spread jam on one side using a pastry brush. If adding chocolate chips, add now then cover with the other half the puff pastry.
- Cut (shown on video), then twist. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes, then sprinkle powdered sugar.