If you love anything Nutella, try this 4 ingredient Nutella Cookies recipe. It’s quick & easy and a crowd pleaser!
Tips and Tricks for Making These Nutella Cookies | 4 Ingredients Recipe:
- Make sure to give an even space or distance between each cookie when baking. It will prevent the cookies from sticking to each other after baking.
- Give these delicious treats as a Christmas gift! Just wrap in decorative packages or boxes and tie a festive holiday ribbon around it.
- Do not over mix the cookie dough. After all the ingredients are well-combined, then the mixing process should be done. Overmixing it would make the cookies rubbery.
- For easy baking, use a nonstick baking sheet. if you do not have it, you can use a regular cookie sheet and just line it with parchment paper.
- If you love texture in your cookies, you can add chopped hazelnuts before forming the dough.
How to Make this Nutella Cookies | 4 Ingredients Recipe:
These are the Nutella Cookies 4 Ingredients ingredients that you will need:
- all-purpose flour
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare cookie pans by using a cookie sheet or parchment paper.
In a large bowl add butter, Nutella, egg, and mix:
The mixture of Nutella and butter should look like this:
Then flatten with a fork:
Bake for 6-8 minutes:
These Nutella cookies are best served warm with a cup of hot chocolate or black coffee 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for the Nutella Cookies | 4 Ingredients Recipe:
Q: Can we double this recipe?
A: Yes, for sure! You can make several cookies by doubling the ingredients listed.
Q: Should we measure the flour before or after sifting?
A: For me, I always sift the flour first before measuring. This will ensure lump-free cookies.
Q: How far in advance can I make the dough?
A: You can make the dough a day in advance and just freeze it. Remember to thaw it properly before baking them.
Q: How long do I bake these cookies and what temperature?
A: Bake these cookies for 6-8 minutes at 350F.
Q: What happens when you overmix the cookie dough?
A: It is important not to overdo the mixing. It will make the cookie rubbery after baking.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
Nutella Cookies | 4 Ingredients
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg*
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare cookie pans by using a cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add butter, Nutella, egg, and mix. Then add the flour and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scooper (ice cream scooper), place the dough onto the mat, then flatten with a fork. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve warm
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!