This Avocado Milkshake is creamy, sweet, and fulfilling. A refreshing beverage for the hot summers or when you need a pick me up.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Avocado Milkshake Recipe:
- You can also check if your boba is cooked by biting into one and if it’s all smooth and the middle isn’t hard at all, you got a nicely cooked boba.
- Are you lactose intolerant? Scratch the milk and use honey or brown sugar instead to sweeten your avocado shake. You won’t miss the milk. It would still be creamy as the avocado is creamy on its own.
- Choose your avocados well. Using overripe ones won’t make a delicious avocado milkshake.
How to Make this Avocado Milkshake Recipe:
Gather all the ingredients: Avocado, condensed milk, evaporated milk, water, ice, and boba. One of the most important ingredients for this delicious and easy Avocado MIlkshake is the boba. You can buy this in Asian groceries or it can be sold in any food shops near you.
Now, you are all set to make this refreshing tropical Avocado Milkshake.
In a large pot over high heat, add 10 cups of water. Allow it to boil and add 1 cup boba:
Cooked boba should look like this – shiny and plump:
Cut the ripe avocados in halves. Remove the pit and scoop the delicious flesh out with a spoon:
Frequently Asked Questions for Avocado Milkshake Recipe:
Q: Can I make this avocado milkshake the night before?
A: Yes! It would save you a lot of time. You can put it in an airtight container and chill.
Q: I love chia seeds in my smoothies. Can I add it to this recipe?
A: It would be a delicious and nutritious addition to this milkshake. For sure, it would make a great post or pre-workout drink.
Q: I made an avocado milkshake but it was too thick to sip with a straw. What can I do?
A: You can add a bit of water and ice. Just make sure to add in a bit more sweetener (condensed milk or sugar, whatever you love to use) because adding liquid to the milkshake will lessen the sweetness.
- 1 cup boba (tapioca pearls)
- 11 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- 3 medium sized avocado
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 can condensed milk (14 oz)
- In a large pot over high heat, add 10 cups of water. Allow it to boil and add 1 cup boba.
- In a blender, add ice, 1 cup water, avocado, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and blend until everything is mixed in.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!