For those of you who don’t know, I actually grew up eating avocado as a dessert. I think I was in high school when I learned that avocados can be eaten savory and when I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I went home and made some for my parents. Please don’t be intimidated eating avocado as a dessert, it is simply amazing and it never hurts to try a new food (unless you’re allergic, lol). Let me know how you like it by commenting on the bottom! Enjoy!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video!Print
- 1 cup boba (tapioca pearls)
- 11 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- 3 medium sized avocado
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 can condensed milk (14 oz)
- In a large pot over high heat, add 10 cups of water. Allow it to boil and add 1 cup boba.
- In a blender, add ice, 1 cup water, avocado, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and blend until everything is mixed in.