There are so many ways to make strawberry bundt shortcake and here is another one to add to the list of strawberry shortcakes. I actually made two versions, as you can see below. Let me know which picture looks more delicious.
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Version 1
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Version 2
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Step by step video!
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2½ cups cake flour
- Preheat oven to 325F, butter or oil bundt pan. Feel free to use loaf pan if bundt pan is unavailable.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Slowly add eggs 2 at a time, mix after ever addition of 2 eggs. Add milk, mix, then sift flour into the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or top of cake is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for an hour, slice cake horizontally, remove the top layer and add cool whip, strawberries, then cover with layer and garnish with strawberries.