Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Version 1
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Version 2
Tips and Tricks for Making This Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Recipe:
- It’s important to use a nonstick bundt pan. You would want a perfectly molded cake for a very nice presentation 🙂
- Are you a chocolate cake lover? Add in some cocoa powder to the ingredients and I am sure it would taste just as good!
- This cake is great to serve on Valentine’s day, birthdays’ or any other special occasions. It could even be served without a reason, you just want to eat some delicious and homemade strawberry bundt shortcake 😉
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream and several slices of fresh strawberries before serving. You can even add other fruit slices on it.
How to Make this Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Strawberry Bundt Shortcake. Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 325F, butter or oil bundt pan. Feel free to use a loaf pan if bundt pan is unavailable.
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.:
Slowly add eggs 2 at a time, mix after ever addition of 2 eggs:
Add milk and mix well:
After mixing, add the flour but sift carefully before pouring into the batter:
Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until the top of the cake is golden brown:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Recipe:
Q: Can I use other fruits for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use any fruits available 🙂
Q: Can I use sweetened strawberries instead of fresh ones?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this cake much sweeter than it already is.
Q: How many days can I keep this in the chiller?
A: You can chill this cake for two to three days but I am not sure if you can stand NOT eating it 🙂
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake
A very quick and easy dessert that requires a few ingredients – the best Strawberry Bundt Shortcake perfect for any dessert needs!
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups cake flour
- Preheat oven to 325F, butter or oil bundt pan. Feel free to use loaf pan if bundt pan is unavailable.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Slowly add eggs 2 at a time, mix after ever addition of 2 eggs. Add milk, mix, then sift flour into the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or top of cake is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for an hour, slice cake horizontally, remove the top layer and add cool whip, strawberries, then cover with layer and garnish with strawberries.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!