There are so many ways to make strawberry bundt shortcakes and here is another one to add to the list of strawberry shortcakes. I actually made two versions, as you can see below. Let me know which picture looks more delicious.
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Version 1
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Version 2
Tips and Tricks for Making This Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Recipe:
- It’s important to use a nonstick bundt pan. You would want a perfectly molded cake for a very nice presentation 🙂
- Are you a chocolate cake lover? Add in some cocoa powder to the ingredients and I am sure it would taste just as good!
- This cake is great to serve on Valentine’s day, birthdays’ or any other special occasions. It could even be served without a reason, you just want to eat some delicious and homemade strawberry bundt shortcake 😉
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream and several slices of fresh strawberries before serving. You can even add other fruit slices on it.
How to Make this Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Strawberry Bundt Shortcake. Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 325F, butter or oil bundt pan. Feel free to use a loaf pan if bundt pan is unavailable.
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.:
Slowly add eggs 2 at a time, mix after ever addition of 2 eggs:
Add milk and mix well:
After mixing, add the flour but sift carefully before pouring into the batter:
Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until the top of the cake is golden brown:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Strawberry Bundt Shortcake Recipe:
Q: Can I use other fruits for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use any fruits available 🙂
Q: Can I use sweetened strawberries instead of fresh ones?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this cake much sweeter than it already is.
Q: How many days can I keep this in the chiller?
A: You can chill this cake for two to three days but I am not sure if you can stand NOT eating it 🙂
Strawberry Bundt Shortcake
- 3 sticks butter softened
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 ½ cups cake flour
- Preheat oven to 325F, butter or oil bundt pan. Feel free to use loaf pan if bundt pan is unavailable.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Slowly add eggs 2 at a time, mix after ever addition of 2 eggs. Add milk, mix, then sift flour into the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or top of cake is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for an hour, slice cake horizontally, remove the top layer and add cool whip, strawberries, then cover with layer and garnish with strawberries.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
vanessa ramos says
its ok if you not use baking soda and baking powder
Hi Vanessa, for this recipe? I didn’t use any. 🙂
vanessa ramos says
helllo mam can you do mamon cupcakes thanks im filipina also
Yes, thank you for the suggestion!! I will be working on a recipe!!
Awesome recipe! Yumminess and goodness in one!
Aww thank you so much Bonnie! I appreciate your kind words xx Lainey
You need to take this recipe off the web before anyone else makes the mistake of trying it. It ended up in the trash after wasting a lot of eggs and butter. Food is expensive so stop giving bad advice. I should have picked a recipe with good reviews. This one has none.
Hi Melissa, I understand that in baking desserts, it doesn’t always come out perfect on the first try. May I know what happened to your bundt shortcake please?