Happy Valentines Day!!!
Some of my favorite Valentine memories was when I was in elementary school. I would receive notes from my classmates and read what the note said. I would read in between the lines and come to the conclusion this boy likes me. I would spend the next several minutes daydreaming how he would approach and say “I like you, will you be my valentine?”
Haha, that never happened, but I was always hopeful.
If your Valentine doesn’t give you anything, whip up these brownie bites and eat yourself full. Just kidding, one or two will suffice! 😀
I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day and will you be my Valentine?
Brownie Heart Bites
- ½ banana*
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup Nutella
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- powdered sugar or cookie icing (optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F and oil 8x8 pan.
- In a large bowl, add banana and mash. Add egg and mix with banana until it is well combined. Add Nutella and continue mixing. Then add flour and mix until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes and allow brownies to cool for one hour.
- To make heart shapes, take cookie cutter and cut into brownies, sprinkle powdered sugar or decorate with cookie icing.
*optional, omit the banana and replace with a total of 2 eggs
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Share it on instagram or tag @simplybakings or #simplybakings!
Leave a Reply