Cassava Cake is a Filipino dessert that is chewy and sweet!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 (16 ounce) bags of Cassava Cake
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk*
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk*
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk, coconut milk, sugar and eggs.
- Place into a pan
- Bake for 1 hour
Cassava can be purchased at an asian market usually in the frozen section
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !