These Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies are chewy, soft, and delicious! And adding cream cheese creates the most dangerously delicious cookies you will enjoy!
This recipe was inspired by Pinterest!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe:
- When handling the crescent roll, you might find it a bit sticky. To avoid this, dust some flour or baking powder on your hands. This will prevent the raw dough from sticking and making it hard to roll.
- Do not skip the chilling part of this recipe. It will produce a better chocolate chip cream cheese cookie!
- If you love the texture and taste of raisins, feel free to add in the crescent roll before sealing and rolling it.
How to Make this Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
In a bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and beat until fluffy:
Spread cream cheese batter on seamless crescent rolls:
After spreading the cream cheese mixture on top, add in the mini chocolate chips and roll into a log:
Place in refrigerator for 6 hours or best overnight before slicing them:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease cookie sheet and cut cookie dough and
Place the individual slices on the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes:
There you go, Simply Bakers! Freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies right in your own kitchen!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many days can I keep this refrigerated before baking it?
A: You can keep them chilled within a day or two, but if you want to store it longer than two days, it is best to freeze it since this recipe uses cream cheese and it is more prone to spoiling.
Q: How many cookies can this recipe do?
A: You can make 12 to 15 slices of cookies with this recipe, depending on how thick or thin your cookie slices are.
More Delicious Recipes with the ingredient cream cheese:
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies
A perfect go-to snack or breakfast which you can make at home and it’s better than store-bought chocolate chip cream cheese cookies!
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cans of seamless crescent rolls
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and beat until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese batter on seamless crescent rolls followed by chocolate chips and roll into a log. Place in refrigerator for 6 hours or best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease cookie sheet and cut cookie dough and place on pan and bake for 10-12 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!