The perfect mini dessert—Salted Caramel Cheesecake! It’s creamy, cheesecakey goodness with gooey salted caramel on top.
Love Caramel?! I have a few recipes you would enjoy: This delicious Caramel Salted Chocolate Cookies, Caramel Hot Chocolate (reminds of Starbucks Caramel Frapachinno, and this amazing Caramel Pretzel Cookies!
I like cheesecake, but I can only take three bites before I’m done. I wanted to try to make a salted caramel cheesecake because I have become obsessed with salted caramel. In fact, every day for two weeks, I stopped by Starbucks and bought myself a Salted Caramel Frap. Anyway, I made my own caramel sauce recipe which I used to make this cheesecake which you can find here.
I have made cheesecake many times in a regular-sized pan and it turned out great. However, making mini cheesecakes was a bit of a challenge. Some of the few challenges were cracking in the middle of the cheesecake, cheesecake sinking in the middle, and the cheesecake falling apart.
I actually wanted to give up, but I told myself it was worth it! I realized my first mistake was leaving it in the oven too long. Apparently, MINI cheesecakes only bake for 15-20 minutes and that is why it was cracking and sinking in the middle. The cheesecake falling apart only happened because I didn’t wait for an hour for it to solidify. I also made a water bath, so that probably helped. In the end, after many attempts at making the Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecake, the first bite was totally worth it!
I partnered with my friends from YouTube Hani, Cobi, Barbara, and Sav to make a Thanksgiving Dinner. So if you don’t have a menu for Thanksgiving here is some healthy, but delicious food for you and your family!
Tips & Procedures:
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream and of course, caramel sauce before serving.
- Gently and firmly pack the graham crust for your mini Salted Caramel Cheesecake by using a gallon lid or anything in your kitchen that you can use.
How to Make Mini Cheesecake:
Ingredients you will need:
- a pack and half of the cream cheese (12 oz), softened
- granulated sugar
- heavy whipping cream
- graham crackers, crushed
Once the ingredients are all ready and you have preheated your oven to 350 degrees F, let’s begin!
In a medium-sized bowl, place graham crackers and butter and mix with a fork, then place into mini cheesecake pans:
In a large bowl add cream cheese and beat until mixed:
Add white sugar, heavy whipping cream, egg, caramel, and mix until well incorporated:
The cheesecake batter should look like this:
Then add the cheesecake pans to the rim:
Bake for 15-17 minutes, remove from the oven and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least an hour:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy mini Salted Caramel Cheesecake recipe could make up to 16 servings.
Q: Should I use a bain-marie in baking this recipe?
A: Yes, I used it when making this recipe. It gives a softer texture to your mini salted caramel cheesecake.
Here are more cheesecakes and Thanksgiving desserts you can make:
Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- 1 pack and half of cream cheese 12 oz, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup caramel
- ½ cup graham crackers crushed
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium sized bowl, place graham crackers, butter and mix with fork, then place into mini cheesecake pans.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese and beat until mixed. Add white sugar, heavy whipping cream, egg, caramel and mix until well incorporated. Then add to the cheesecake pans to the rim.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, sit for an hour, and serve.