I grew up eating Nutella with toasted pandesal (Filipino Bread) and I never thought of using Nutella in cookies. So when I made this cookie it was to die for! Try it for yourselves, Simply Bakers!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Nutella Cookies Recipe:
- When baking on a non-stick cookie sheet, make sure you have parchment paper on top of the sheet or spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- To make the mixing process of the butter and sugar easier, make sure you have the butter at room temperature for at least 15-20 minutes after taking it out from the chiller – or longer if you have frozen butter.
- Keep these cookies fresh for days by putting them in an airtight container.
- Don’t forget to sift all the dry ingredients before mixing. It is best to make sure you get no lumps in your cookies.
- To add texture to the cookies, you can add nuts to the dough before baking them.
- If Nutella is not available in your area, you can use any hazelnut spread.
- Instead of using a handheld mixer, use a stand mixer when mixing this cookie dough, especially if you are baking a big batch.
How to Make this Nutella Cookies Recipe:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease pan. In a bowl add egg, and Nutella and mix:
Add flour to the mixture and mix thoroughly:
Roll into a ball and place on a cookie sheet, then press the cookie with a cup:
Bake for 10-12 minutes then cool completely:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Nutella Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy Nutella cookie recipe could make up to 12-16 cookies.
Q: Can I use melted chocolate instead of Nutella?
A: Yes you can. Whatever chocolate you have in your pantry or fridge, you can use it. You will just miss that delicious hazelnut flavor you get from Nutella.
Q: Will this recipe work if I put smooth peanut butter instead of Nutella?
A: Yes, for sure, that would be equally delicious.
More fun Nutella cookie recipes you can try:
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- No-Bake Nutella Cookies
- Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degree and grease pan.
- In a bowl add egg, nutella, flour and mix.
- Roll into ball and place on cookie sheet, then press the cookie with cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!