This is the ultimate Cinnamon Crunch Popsicle that will bring out the kid in you! Sweet, creamy, and made with only 3 ingredients. Check this out!
Tips and Procedures:
- To prevent ice crystals in popsicles, use whole milk Greek yogurt. It has a lower water content than regular yogurt. Full fat coconut milk from a can is another great option.
- Are you vegan and can’t use greek yogurt? Cornstarch is another way to prevent ice crystals.
- The popsicles should last up to 1 month in the freezer, but it can last much longer if kept at a constant temperature.
How to Make Cinnamon Crunch Popsicles:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- vanilla yogurt
In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, milk, and cinnamon until smooth. Then, pour into popsicle molds leaving about ½ inch at the top. Sprinkle in cereal and place popsicle sticks:
Freeze overnight. Serve and enjoy!
Cinnamon Crunch Popsicles
Sweet, creamy, and delicious popsicles with a delicious cinnamon flavor and a little crunch!
Servings: 5 -6 popsicles
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- cinnamon cereal for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, milk, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds leaving about ½ inch at the top.
- Sprinkle in cereal and place popsicle sticks
- Freeze overnight.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Share it on instagram or tag @simplybakings or #simplybakings!
Leave a Reply