This is the ultimate Cinnamon Crunch Popsicle that will bring out the kid in you! Sweet, creamy, and made with only 3 ingredients.
Tips & Variations:
- To prevent ice crystals in popsicles, use whole milk Greek yogurt. It has a lower water content than regular yogurt. Full fat coconut milk from a can is another great option.
- Are you vegan and can’t use greek yogurt? Cornstarch is another way to prevent ice crystals.
- The popsicles should last up to 1 month in the freezer, but it can last much longer if kept at a constant temperature.
How to Make Cinnamon Crunch Popsicles
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- vanilla yogurt
cinnamon crunch popsicles
- Prep Time: 6-8 hours
- Total Time: 6-8 hours
- Yield: 5-6 popsicles 1x
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- cinnamon cereal for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, milk, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds leaving about ½ inch at the top.
- Sprinkle in cereal and place popsicle sticks
- Freeze overnight.
Keywords: cinnamon crunch popsicles