For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video:
3 Ingredient Ice Cream 3 Ways Only
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 3-6 cookie chunks*
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy whipping cream and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and slowly fold in.
- If making more than one cookie flavor of ice cream, separate into bowls and then add the cookie chunks.
- Place the cookies in a container with lid and freeze for at least 2 hours.
*your choice of cookies