Would you believe me if I told you can make 3 ingredient ice cream without an ice cream maker? It’s easy, creamy, and delicious and great to eat on a hot summer day!
I promise you guys are going to LOVE this recipe!
Tips on How to Make 3 ingredient Ice Cream – 3 Ways
- Jazz up your ice cream before you serve it! Top with hot fudge, chocolate ganache, fresh fruits, or any fruity syrup
- Don’t forget to add salt like I did, lol! You won’t believe how a little pinch of salt makes a LOT of difference in the ice cream’s taste!
- Avoid mixing the whipped cream vigorously when adding the other ingredients to it. The correct way is slowly folding them in until well combined.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Ice Cream:
In a mixing bowl, add heavy whipping cream and mix until stiff peaks form:
Add the condensed milk onto the whipped cream:
Separate the condensed milk and whipped cream mixture into 3 bowls since we are making 3 different ice cream flavors:
Now here is the exciting part – adding in your desired flavors!
In this recipe, I used 2 kinds of Oreos and TimTam. Add the cookie chunks them mix thoroughly:
Finally, transfer them in individual cups and freeze for at least 2 hours:
I was so excited to taste this. Believe me, those 2 hours of waiting for it to become frozen was an agony, lol!
More Ice Cream Recipes that are easy to make:
3 Ingredient Ice Cream 3 Ways Only
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 3–6 cookie chunks*
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy whipping cream and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and slowly fold in.
- If making more than one cookie flavor of ice cream, separate into bowls and then add the cookie chunks.
- Place the cookies in a container with lid and freeze for at least 2 hours.
*your choice of cookies