This quick and easy SunButter Cookies is nut free, dairy free, and requires only 5 ingredients.
Have you guys had a chance to try SunButter?
Whats really neat about this product, it has 7 grams of protein per serving and it’s vegan!
I gave my husband a cookie to try and he loved it. Once I told him SunButter’s main ingredient was sunflower seeds, he was pleasantly surprised.
Here are more reasons to try SunButter:
- Natural, simple, delicious.
- If you like sunflower seeds, you’ll love SunButter.
- You’ll love what’s in it, and what’s not.
- More vitamins and minerals than nut butter.
- Peanut free. Top 8 food allergen free.
Watch the STEP by STEP video:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup SunButter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅔ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and SunButter until combined, next add the almond milk and mix until well combined.
- Next add all purpose flour, baking soda and continue mixing.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop the cookies on the baking sheet, and bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow it to bake for 2 minutes on the pan. Transfer the cookies to the cookie rack to allow it to cool completely.