These super simple 3-ingredient Oreo Popsicles hit the spot when the weather heats up! It’s creamy, delicious and a yummy frozen treat!
Every time I see a 3 ingredient recipe, I’m always down to make it. Especially if the recipe has oreos! I have always loved Oreos cookies and when I found out it was vegan, I knew in my heart Oreos and I was meant to be. Lol!
Anyways, this recipe is foolproof! There is no possible way to mess it up, I promise. Unless you purposely do it, but that’s on you, friend. Also what’s really cool about this recipe is you don’t need a popsicle mold, you just need a cup and a stick.
Tips and Procedures:
- Make sure to get those cups that are non-stick. You would like to avoid chipped off Oreo popsicles though I know it would just melt when you eat them 😉
- If you do not have store-bought oreo crumbs on hand, and you do not have a food processor, you can place the Oreos in a ziplock bag and just slightly pound the Oreos with a rolling pin until they are finely crushed. You can even do a rolling motion if that’s easier for you.
How to Make the 3 Ingredient Oreo Popsicle Recipe:
For the pudding recipe, you’re going to need a 3.7 oz package. If you want to make this dairy free, make sure to get a dairy-free pudding and use coconut creme:
In a large bowl add the instant vanilla pudding, 2 cups of milk, and cream together until the pudding thickens which is about 2 minutes:
Set aside 6 Oreos. With the rest of the Oreos, break into bite-size pieces, or you can crush them to chunks. I like to keep the oreos bite size because I love having a little texture in the oreo pudding pops:
Add the oreo chunks into the pudding and mix thoroughly, making sure that all oreos are covered with the pudding mixture:
Check out how creamy the batter looks- this is what you’re going for:
Using a food processor or blender, blend until fine crumbs form. Place about 2 teaspoons of oreo crumbs into the small cups:
Add the pudding, and the finish it off with more crushed oreo crumbs. You can then insert the small popsicle sticks and freeze overnight:
That’s pretty much it! You can probably make this with your kids or let your friend who has no idea how to make it, do it for you 🙂 I hope you enjoy the recipe!!
If you love easy recipes using Oreo Cookies, check out my other Oreo Themed recipe:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Easiest 3 Ingredient Oreo Popsicle Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Popsicle recipe could make eight to ten slices, depending on the size of your popsicle mold.
Q: Can I add in fruits or raisins to this recipe?
A: Yes you can. Although it would give out a slight difference in taste and texture, I am sure it would still turn out delicious.
Q: Is adding cream cheese to this recipe possible?
A: Yes, of course! Cream cheese adds a deep milky flavor to any dessert and it would taste great. You can then call it oreo cream popsicles 🙂
3 Ingredient Oreo Popsicle
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 17 oreos
- In a large bowl add the instant vanilla pudding, 2 cups of milk, and cream together until the pudding thickens which is about 2 minutes.
- Set aside 6 Oreos. With the rest of the Oreos, break into bite-size pieces, then add it into the pudding.
- Using the food processor or blender, blend until fine crumbs form and then place about 2 teaspoons of oreo crumbs into the small cups. Add the pudding, and the finish it off with more crushed oreo crumbs. Insert the small popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!