This Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake is made with layers of fudgy brownie, oreos, ice cream, and whipped cream. Delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
- Make the top of your cake level by using a spoon or a spatula.
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream or cool whip before serving.
- For the dry ingredients, make sure to sift them before measuring. Sifting is useful to make sure that the cake is not lumpy.
How to Make this Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie.
Here that what you will need for the recipe:
- melted butter
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking powder
- ice cream
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
First, preheat oven to 350F and grease a springform cake pan. Use a parchment paper to line it if needed. After preheating the oven, proceed to the mixing action 😉
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix together butter and sugar then add the eggs, vanilla extract mix until just combined.
In another bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt:
Then add to the wet ingredients. Be careful not to overmix:
Pour into the cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Doesn’t that look like a brownie batter? I am so excited to eat this cake at this point, lol!
Allow it to cool completely before adding the ice cream and the hot fudge chocolate sauce:
Fill the pan with ice cream up to its brim, just like so:
You have the option to freeze it for a few hours so the ice cream would hold the shape together with the cake:
Now it’s time to decorate!!! Top with your favorite whipped cream or cool whip before serving and garnish with crushed Oreos and melted chocolate. You can also use hot fudge sauce to drizzle on top. Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
Q: What can I substitute to hot fudge sauce?
A: You can use melted chocolate or chocolate candies instead. More or less they taste the same.
Q: Can I use any chocolate ice cream for this recipe?
A: Yes you can. Any chocolate or anything with Oreos and chocolate ice cream will do.
Q: How long does this stay in shape when served in room temperature?
A: It will stay in shape up to 10 minutes maybe, depending on how hot or humid your area is.
More Easy Oreo Recipes to enjoy:
Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 gallon of ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease spring form cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix together butter and sugar. Then add the eggs, vanilla extract mix until just combined.
- In another bowl, mix together the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, then add to the wet ingredients. Be careful not to over mix.
- Pour in to the cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely before adding the ice cream
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!