Step by Step Video
Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2½ cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 gallon of ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease spring form cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix together butter and sugar. Then add the eggs, vanilla extract mix until just combined.
- In another bowl, mix together the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, then add to the wet ingredients. Be careful not to over mix.
- Pour in to the cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely before adding the ice cream