For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch STEP by STEP recipe:Print
No Bake Oreo Cookie
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed oreo (4 oreos)
- In a bowl or mug add the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and mix until it’s well combined. Next add the egg yolk, vanilla extract, and mix! Then add the all purpose flour, pinch of salt and mix.
- Add the oreos, mix and then place in the microwave on high for about 1 1/2 .