Here is a no-bake Oreo cookie recipe that uses just a few ingredients! If you are craving for an Oreo dessert, this is the perfect go-to dessert. You don’t need to turn on your oven, just a quick mixing and waiting for the microwave timer to beep, you have a delicious and satisfying Oreo dessert!
Tips and Tricks for Making This No Bake Oreo Cookie Recipe:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients, make sure you have sifted them carefully, especially the all-purpose flour and the sugars. This will eliminate lumps which do not taste so good 😉
- In making desserts like this, make sure you check the butter you are using. Unsalted butter is always the best choice.
- Choose fresh eggs. The fresher the egg, the easier it is to separate the yolk from the egg white.
- If you love an extra chocolate treat, drizzle with chocolate sauce or hot fudge after taking out from the microwave.
How to Make this No-Bake Oreo Cookie Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this No-Bake Oreo Cookie and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- unsalted butter, softened
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- egg yolk
- all-purpose flour
- crushed oreo (4 Oreos)
In a bowl or mug add the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and mix until it’s well combined:
Next add the egg yolk, vanilla extract, and mix:
Then add the all-purpose flour, pinch of salt and mix:
Add the Oreos, mix and then place in the microwave on high for about 1 ½ minutes:
Yum! This really smells good and I was so excited to take a spoon and taste it!
Frequently Asked Questions for the No Bake Oreo Cookie Recipe:
Q: Can I use gluten-free flour for this recipe?
A: Yes sure you can use the gluten-free flour and add the rest of the ingredients as listed.
Q: Can I refrigerate this after cooking?
A: Yes, you can pop this in the fridge. It tastes also delicious when it is chilled.
Q: What is the yield of this recipe?
A: This recipe makes only one serving but you can certainly double or triple the quantity of the ingredients if you are making a bigger batch.
Try more No-Bake and Oreo dessert recipes:
- No Bake Oreo Pie
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake Strawberry Float
No Bake Oreo Cookie
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed oreo 4 oreos
- In a bowl or mug add the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and mix until it’s well combined. Next add the egg yolk, vanilla extract, and mix! Then add the all purpose flour, pinch of salt and mix.
- Add the oreos, mix and then place in the microwave on high for about 1 ½ .
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!