Only 5 simple ingredients needed to make this No Bake Oreo Pie! It’s velvety, tasty, and perfect for a potluck or a summer dessert at a bbq!
Hey Simply Bakers!
Tips on How to Make No Bake Oreo Pie
- You can make this pie with other Oreo variants because I know they have a lot – strawberry shortcake, rocky road, pumpkin spice, red velvet, creamy peanut butter, and the list goes one!
- Make your own pie crust if you can’t find ready-made pie crust. Just crush some Oreos using a food processor
- Here’s another way to crush Oreos! Put needed quantity in a ziplock bag and pound with a rolling pin
How to Make No Bake Oreo Pie:
Here are the ingredients you will need – Oreos, ready-made pie crust, cool whip (shown later in the steps), and ice cream:
Add the oreo ice cream into the pie crust and flatten it out using a rubber spatula:
Add the cool whip on top of the ice cream:
Flatten out the cool whip just like what we did to the oreo ice cream:
I wanted to make it prettier so I went on and garnished the pie with Oreos on top:
To add a bit of extra flavor and to make the presentation more festive, you can put some whipped cream on top.
It is advisable to add this just before serving as it melts easily:
There you go, Simply Bakers! It is very easy, requires just 5 ingredients and with just a few easy steps, you now have a delectable dessert!
Get the full recipe below, plus a video if you’d like more guidance:
No Bake Pie
- 1 pre made graham cracker pie
- 11 oreos
- 1 (8 oz) whipped topping
- ice cream
- Whipped cream*
- Add the oreo ice cream into the pie crust and flatten it out using a rubber spatula.
- Add the cool whip on top of the ice cream
- Flatten out the cool whip just like what we did to the oreo ice cream.
- Garnish with oreos and whipped cream on top.
- Serve immediately.
Pin this recipe: