No Bake Strawberry Float is the perfect cake to eat on a hot summer day. Refreshing, delightful, and only requires 5 ingredients!
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits to add to any desserts- especially during the hot summers of California. I can usually get strawberries for 2lbs for $0.99, but I find the best strawberries are found at your local farmer’s market.
At my old job, we had a customer who would bring fresh strawberries to us and they were so juicy and delicious. So during my break, I would eat strawberries mixed with whipped cream in a bowl, so simple but it always satisfied my cravings.
I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Tips on How to Make No Bake Strawberry Float
- Sift the powdered sugar before adding it. It usually has lumps which take a longer time to dissolve
- You can make it a bit more fancy by drizzling some strawberry syrup
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Float:
In a mixing bowl, mix the whipping cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until soft peaks form:
The mixture should look like this – the texture should be fluffy, soft, and easy to spread:
In a 9×13 inch pan, add the whipped cream mixture to the bottom of the pan:
Cover with graham crackers:
Add another layer of the whipped cream mixture on top of the graham crackers:
I prepared these much strawberries which I cut in halves and graham crackers to create all the delicious layers:
On top of the second layer of whipped cream, place the fresh strawberries:
Add again another layer of graham crackers:
Then add another layer of whipped cream:
Make as many layers of graham crackers, whipping cream, and strawberries as you like, making sure to end with strawberries on top. Decorate as your heart desires, but before you eat it, I suggest placing it in the fridge for several hours because it is best served chilled:
Also, when freezing desserts or any food, don’t forget to cover it with cling wrap, saran wrap, or foil:
After a few hours, your no-bake strawberry float is ready to be served! It tasted so yummy, Simply Bakers!
For more strawberry recipes, try these:
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcake
- White Chocolate Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake!
No Bake Strawberry Float
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries sliced
- 20 graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, mix the whipping cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- In a 9×13 inch pan, add the whipped cream mixture to the bottom of the pan and cover with graham crackers.
- Make as many layers of graham crackers, whipping cream, and strawberries, making sure to end with strawberries on top.
- Decorate as you please and best served chilled!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!