No Bake Strawberry Float is the perfect cake to eat on a hot summer day. Refreshing, delightful it and only requires 5 ingredients!
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits to add to any desserts- especially during the hot summers of California. I can usually get strawberries for 2lbs for $0.99, but I find the best strawberries are found at your local farmer’s market.
At my old job, we had a customer who would bring fresh strawberries to us and they were so juicy and delicious. So during my break, I would eat strawberries mixed with whipped cream in a bowl, so simple but it always satisfied my cravings.
I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Tips on How to Make No Bake Strawberry Float
- Sift the powdered sugar before adding it. It usually has lumps which take a longer time to dissolve
- You can make it a bit more fancy by drizzling some strawberry syrup
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Float:
In a mixing bowl, mix the whipping cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar until soft peaks form:
The mixture should look like this – the texture should be fluffy, soft, and easy to spread:
In a 9×13 inch pan, add the whipped cream mixture to the bottom of the pan:
Cover with graham crackers:
Add another layer of whipped cream mix on top of the graham crackers:
I prepared these much strawberries which I cut in halves and graham crackers to create all the delicious layers:
On top of the second layer of whipped cream, place the fresh strawberries:
Add again another layer of graham crackers:
Then add another layer of whipped cream:
Make as many layers of graham crackers, whipping cream, and strawberries, making sure to end with strawberries on top. Decorate as your heart desires, but before you eat it, I suggest placing it the fridge for several hours because it is best served chilled:
Also, when freezing desserts or any food, don’t forget to cover it with cling wrap, saran wrap, or foil:
After a few hours, your no-bake strawberry float is ready to be served! It tasted so yummy, Simply Bakers!
For more strawberry recipe, try these:
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcake
- White Chocolate Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake!
No Bake Strawberry Float
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries sliced
- 20 graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, mix the whipping cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, add the whipped cream mixture to the bottom of the pan and cover with graham crackers.
- Make as many layers of graham crackers, whipping cream, and strawberries, making sure to end with strawberries on top.
- Decorate as you please and best served chilled!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!