For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
No Bake Strawberry Float
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 20 graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, mix the whipping cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar until soft speaks form.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, add the whipped cream mixture to the bottom of the pan and cover with graham crackers.
- Make as many layers of graham crackers, whipping cream, and strawberries, making sure to end with strawberries on top.
- Decorate as you please and best served chilled!