Apple pie in any form is delicious, don’t you agree? Instead of making the usual apple pie, I thought making mini apple pie pops would be a better idea! If you need a perfect pie crust click here to get it!
- ⅔ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 granny apples
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray pan.
- Slice and peel apples to bite sizes and place in large bowl. Add allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix.
- Cut your pie crusts into small circles or use pie molds. Place apple filling in the middle, add the sticks and cover with a pie crust, brush with egg yolk.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !