I love S’mores!! So when I made S’mores Cupcakes, I knew I would eat at least 2 cupcakes and I did!!! If you haven’t already tried making S’mores cupcakes, I strongly suggest you do because it is delicious. I shared these cupcakes with my friends and all came back for a second cupcake, it was that good!
If you are looking for a chocolate cake from scratch, here is my favorite recipe!
These cupcakes were SO delicious, I had to put up two pictures!
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1½ cups crushed graham crackers
- chocolate cake
- 24 marshmallows
- Hersheys Chocolate bar
- To make the crust, in a bowl add melted butter, sugar, crushed graham crackers and mix until crumbly. Add into cupcake liners and press down to even out the surface.
- Add chocolate cake into the pan and bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and when it's not too hot to handle, place marshmallows on top of the cupcakes and bake for 3 minutes, then remove and press the cupcakes down.
- Turn the oven to broil and place cupcakes in the oven for 45 seconds or until the marshmallows are slightly browned.