This recipe is one of the easiest oreco cheesecake you will ever make! It’s bite sized, fun, and has oreos which is one of my favorite cookies! Since it’s national cheesecake day, I teamed up with some of my YouTube friends to make a delicious playlist of cheesecake desserts! Don’t forget to check them out!
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 box oreo instant pudding (3.4 oz)
- 10 crushed oreos
- 20 oreos
- In a large bowl add cream cheese and beat it until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, powdered sugar, mix until everything is well combined. Add heavy cream, milk instant pudding mix until batter thickens. Add crushed oreo and mix.
- Place into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Pipe onto oreo cookies and serve immediately.