Who can say no to Nutella Cookies, especially if you don’t have to use the oven at all! These are by far my favorite no bake cookies I’ve tried making. The coconut mixed with the Nutella and rice crispies is such a great combination that it’s a party in my mouth. If you do decide to make these cookies, freeze the cookies rather than refrigerating it because it taste so much better if you do. And yes, you do have to use a food processor because you will not get the correct texture of the cookie. Enjoy these cookies!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video!Print
No Bake Nutella Cookies
- 1 cup nutella
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 1/4 – 4 cups kellogg’s cereal
- 2/3 cup melted white chocolate
- On a plate, place wax paper.
- In a food processor, add nutella, coconut milk, cereal, white chocolate and pulse until well combined. Batter will be wet, form into bite size cookies, place on wax paper.
- Freeze for one hour and serve.