Tips and Tricks for Making This No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe:
- If you love a little bitter and unique taste for your cookies, you can sprinkle just a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the cookies for that added chocolate flavor.
- Do you have mini chocolate chips in your pantry? Go ahead and mix them in this no-bake cookie recipe!
- To keep the shelf life longer for these cookies, store in an airtight container and freeze.
- If you are a fan of peanut butter, go ahead and add just a little bit, just so you get a hint of the peanut butter flavor. You do not want to add in too much since it will overpower the Nutella flavor.
How to Make this No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe:
Before mixing all the ingredients, prepare a wax paper or parchment paper and place on a plate or cookie sheet. Now you are ready to whip up this super duper easy no bake cookie recipe!
I used this kind of cereal for this recipe:
Finally, pour in the white chocolate and pulse again:
The batter will be wet, but perfect to form into bite-size cookies. Place the cookie “dough” on wax paper:
Freeze for one hour and serve. This is it, Simply Bakers! How quick was that? This no-bake Nutella cookie recipe is an ever-reliable one, and always a crowd-pleaser!
Frequently Asked Questions for the No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy no bake cookie recipe could make up to 16 pieces, depending on how big your portions are.
Q: Can I use other hazelnut spreads for this recipe?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make the name of this cookie a different one 🙂 but always feel free to use other brands.
Q: How long does it take for this cookie to set?
A: Usually it sets within an hour in the freezer.Print
No Bake Nutella Cookies
This is a no-bake, super simple, 4-ingredient Nutella cookie recipe you don’t want to miss!
- 1 cup nutella
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 1/4 – 4 cups kellogg’s cereal
- 2/3 cup melted white chocolate
- On a plate, place wax paper.
- In a food processor, add nutella, coconut milk, cereal, white chocolate and pulse until well combined. Batter will be wet, form into bite size cookies, place on wax paper.
- Freeze for one hour and serve.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!