For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step recipe:
Strawberry Poke Cake
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- ingredients to prepare the cake (follow the directions on the back of the box)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1 small box of strawberry flavored Jello
- 1 container of whipped topping
- sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare 9×13 inch pan by greasing it.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, oil, water and eggs. Then place it in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Using a fork, poke holes all over the cake and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the water, lemonade, and bring to a rolling boil. Next add the strawberry jello and mix until well combined. Allow this to cool completely.
- Once the jello mixture has cooled, pour over the cake and then set aside to allow the cake soak in the jello
- Add strawberries, whipped topping and decorate!