Make these delicious, refreshing mini fruit pizza filling for your mini fruit pizza! The base is your chewy sugar cookies topped with cream cheese frosting and loads of sliced fresh fruits! It is such a refreshing snack for summer and there will be no oven needed!
I have tried different kinds of fillings for tarts and pastries and I found this to be the easiest to make. This recipe only requires three ingredients and if topped with fruit it’s a party in your mouth! For the cookie, I used my sugar cookie recipe found here which I know you will love!
Tips on How to Make Mini Fruit Pizza Filling:
- You can use a variety of fruits for your mini fruit pizza. You can use pineapples, figs, kiwi, strawberries, apples, and the list goes on!
- Never leave out the cream cheese for more than an hour. It will attract bacteria which can cause serious illness.
- To soften the cream cheese for the mini fruit pizza filling, you can pop it on the microwave for a few seconds.
How to Make Mini Fruit Pizza Filling:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- fresh fruits (strawberry, grapes, kiwi, or any fruit of your choice)
Add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract and beat on high until everything is incorporated:
Use filling for pastries or cookies:
Top with your favorite fresh fruits. I used sliced fresh strawberries and kiwi for this recipe:
Frequently Asked Questions for Mini Fruit Pizza Filling:
Q: Can I make fruit pizza the day before?
A: Usually, the cookie or your fruit pizza base will get soggy if you place the cream cheese filling and fruits the day before. What you can do to save time is to mix the filling and slice the fruits ahead and refrigerate them. On the day that you will be serving them, all you have to do is assemble the mini fruit pizza.
Q: What fruit can you put on a pizza?
A: There are many fruits that you can use for your mini pizza that also goes well with the delicious taste of cream cheese. You can use peaches, pineapples, apples, figs, and the fruits I used for this recipe – kiwis and strawberries.
Q: How do you soften cream cheese?
A: If the cream cheese is a bit frozen, I let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour. It is important to remember that it is not safe to leave cream cheese overnight unchilled since it can attract bacteria.
More delicious dessert recipes to try!
- Vanilla Bean Buttercream
- Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes
- Strawberry Pocky Cake
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake
- Snickers Oreo Cheesecake
- Churro Cheesecake
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mini Fruit Pizza Filling
Make these delicious, refreshing mini fruit pizza filling for your mini fruit pizza! All you must do is mix and assemble the fruits – super easy even for beginners!
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract and beat on high until everything is incorporated.
- Use filling for pastries or cookies.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!