If you are looking for a Fall, Thanksgiving, or even a Christmas dessert recipe, this Snickers Bites Cheesecake is the best cheesecake for you! No-bake and with just a few ingredients, you have a rich and super decadent cheesecake. All you have to do is mix and wait for it to set in the fridge! Yum!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Snickers Bites Cheesecake Recipe:
- When you want to serve this for a bigger party or gathering, make several batches ahead and just freeze them. When the day of the party arrives, just make sure to leave the cheesecake in room temperature to let it thaw.
- If you are a chocolate ganache lover, you can drizzle generously on top of your Snickers Bites Cheesecake!
- Making this cheesecake using a pre-made graham pie crust is the best way to do it. But if you don’t have the pre-made ones, make your own! It’s so easy! Just dump in some graham crackers in a food processor and voila!
- After chilling the Snickers Bites Cheesecake, decorate the top with mini snickers! Isn’t that so pretty?!?
How to Make this Snickers Bites Cheesecake Recipe:
Here is the quick look of the ingredients for Snickers Bites Cheesecake:
- cream cheese, softened
- powdered sugar, sifted
- chunky peanut butter
- whipped topping
- Snickers Bite-sized
- pre-made graham cracker pie crust
Now that we have all the ingredients ready, let’s begin!
In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and mix until it’s fluffy:
When you get the fluffy consistency that we want, you can now add the powdered sugar, peanut butter, and mix until it’s well combined:
Then add the whipped topping and the snickers and mix with a spatula:
Then pour it into the graham cracker crust. Make sure to level off the cheesecake mixture using a spatula or any kitchen tool that has a flat end:
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or best overnight. Decorate the cheesecake as you please and serve chilled. When I was making this cheesecake, I had some extra snickers and I decided to place it around the cheesecake. For me, it looked so pretty and more sumptuous! 😀
Get your own slice of this delicious Snickers Bites Cheesecake! Write in the comments on how many slices you ate (if you are willing to share it to us, lol)
This Snickers Bites Cheesecake is like a dream come true! I have been planning to make something pretty for a small gathering here at home and I ended up doing this. No regrets, just happy tummies!
Here are more cheesecake recipes you will surely love:
- Best Vegan Fruit Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- No-Bake OREO Cheesecake
- Nutella Cheesecake No BAKE
- Churro Cheesecake
Frequently Asked Questions for the Snickers Bites Cheesecake Recipe:
Q: Can the snickers bites cheesecake be frozen and for how many days?
A: Yes, it can be frozen. It can last up to 2 weeks in the freezer. Just make sure to thaw it properly before serving.
Q: I want to use the mini cake pans instead of the usual pie crust. Do I have to change any measurement of the ingredients?
A: No, the measurement of ingredients would still be the same. I think you only have to make your own graham pie crust instead of the premade or store-bought ones.
Q: Does this recipe yield only one cheesecake?
A: Yes. it makes only one Snickers Bites Cheesecake layer.
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 8oz whipped topping
- 1 ½ cups Snickers Bite sized
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and mix until it’s fluffy, then add the powdered sugar, peanut butter, and mix until it’s well combined. Then add the whipped topping and continue to mix. Add the Snickers, mix with a spatula, and then pour it into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or best over night. Decorate the cheesecake as you please.
- Serve chilled
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
I love how you come up with amazing recipes! Make some more!
Thank you so much Yani! I appreciate you.
Nico Salvador says
NO BAKE dessert
Yes, it is. Are you fan of no-bake desserts? I hope you can try this. Thanks for swinging by, Nico!