For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video:
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (8oz) whipped topping
- 1 ½ cups Snickers Bite sized
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and mix until it’s fluffy, then add the powdered sugar, peanut butter, and mix until it’s well combined. Then add the whipped topping and continue to mix. Add the Snickers, mix with a spatula, and then pour it into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or best over night. Decorate the cheesecake as you please.
- Serve chilled