Cookies are my weakness! Hand me a cookie and I will do almost anything for you…almost.
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease cookie sheet
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix.
- In another bowl mix butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix
- Make 1-inch balls and bake for 12-15 minutes
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !