Coffee mint cookies is now a new family favorite in my house. Easy ingredients, steps, and delicious!
Click to watch the step by step video:
Coffee Mint Cookies
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets by using a cookie mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar, then add the egg, vanilla extract, and mix untiled well combined.
- Add half of the flour mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon to mix, then add the rest of the flour and mix until combined. Then stir in mint chocolate chips, chocolate chips and coffee granules.
- Using a cookie sccoper, scoop the cookies on the mat and bake for 10-11 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cook on a cookie rack.