Coffee mint cookies are now a new family favorite in my house. This cookie is an energy booster since it contains coffee and dark chocolate and mint chocolate chips which perks up our mood. The ingredients are so easy to find and the cookie itself is so quick to bake!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Coffee Mint Cookies Recipe:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking soda, and granulated sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your cookies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between 🙂
- After baking your Coffee Mint Cookies, store them in an airtight container so you can enjoy them for several days – that is if you did not eat the whole batch in one sitting.
- If you don’t have chocolate chips and have a chocolate bar instead, simply chop it in small bits and you have equally delicious chocolate to go in your Coffee Mint Cookies!
- You can add peppermint candies to this cookie dough if you are a fan of peppermint candies. That would add some color to these cookies, too!
How to Make this Coffee Mint Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Coffee Mint Cookies and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- baking soda
- butter, softened
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- mint chocolate chips
- dark chocolate chips
- instant coffee granules
Before starting the mixing of ingredients, preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets by using a cookie mat or parchment paper.
In a medium-size bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda then set aside. After that, cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl by mixing it well:
Then add the egg, vanilla extract, and mix untiled well combined:
Add half of the flour mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon to mix, then add the rest of the flour and mix until combined:
Then stir in mint chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and coffee granules:
Mix those well into the cookie dough until you get an even distribution of chocolate chips in the dough:
Using a cookie scooper, scoop the cookies on the mat and bake for 10-11 minutes:
At this point, your kitchen should smell so delicious!
Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on a cookie rack:
Wasn’t that so easy to follow? Make your very own Coffee Mint Cookies at home and make a huge batch ahead for the holidays!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Coffee Mint Cookies Recipe:
Q: Should these cookies be refrigerated?
A: Yes, you can keep this in the fridge but make sure to store them in an airtight container.
Q: Can I increase the quantity of coffee granules?
A: If you want the coffee flavor to be very noticeable, yes you can add more, but also remember to increase the amount of sugar to avoid a bitter-tasting cookie.
Q: Can I make the dough ahead and freeze it?
A: Yes, you can freeze the mixed dough and thaw completely before baking it.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brownie Cookies
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Choco Mint Blossom Cookies
Coffee Mint Cookies
Learn how to make Coffee mint cookies which are an energy booster since it contains coffee and dark chocolate and mint chocolate chips which perks up our mood!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets by using a cookie mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar, then add the egg, vanilla extract, and mix untiled well combined.
- Add half of the flour mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon to mix, then add the rest of the flour and mix until combined. Then stir in mint chocolate chips, chocolate chips and coffee granules.
- Using a cookie sccoper, scoop the cookies on the mat and bake for 10-11 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cook on a cookie rack.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!