For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
Espresso Brownie Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- ½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cups all purpose flour
- ⅓ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter 1 stick unsalted, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350, prepare baking sheet using making mat or baking paper.
- In large bowl mix together the eggs, sugar, coffee granules until well combined.
- In a double boiler, melt together the chocolate chips and butter. Then add into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Then add the all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and mix until well combined.
- Finally add the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scooper, place the cookie dough on the baking mat.
- To make large cookies bake for 15-17 minutes.