This White Chocolate Strawberry cupcake is the perfect recipe for those who love to bake using cake mixes. This cupcake has a moist, soft, and fluffy texture!
Cupcakes are fun to bake and really simple. For this recipe, I used a cake box mix and added a few ingredients to make it taste even better.
Tips and Tricks for Making This White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes Recipe:
- If you have the vanilla plant at home, it is best to use the actual vanilla bean paste. It gives out a very natural and delicious flavor to the cupcakes.
- Don’t forget to sift the cake mix before mixing. It is best to make sure you get no lumps in your baked cupcakes.
- If you don’t have fresh strawberries at home, you can use the jam or dried strawberries instead. At least, you still get the strawberry flavor without the actual fruit.
How to Make this White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- white cake mix
- egg whites
- sour cream
- vanilla extract
Preheat oven 350 degrees and line cupcake liners
Add white cake mix into a bowl, separate egg yolk from egg whites and add the egg whites, buttermilk, oil, sour cream, and vanilla extract into the bowl:
Beat for 2 minutes until well incorporated:
The cupcake batter should look like this:
Cut the strawberries, then fold the strawberries in the batter:
Pour batter into the cupcake pan and bake for 15-20 minutes:
Let your Strawberry cupcakes cool completely before glazing them:
For your white chocolate glaze, melt mini white chocolate chips in warm milk until the mini white chocolate chips are liquified:
Dip each White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes into the white chocolate glaze:
For a pop of color and a pretty garnish, top White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with fresh strawberries, like so:
Frequently Asked Questions for the White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes Recipe:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Blueberry Cupcake Bouquet Recipe:
Q: How many cupcakes does this recipe make?
A: This recipe makes 12 White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes cupcakes.
Q: Can we make this ahead and freeze it?
A: Yes, you can freeze the cupcakes and thaw them when you are ready to serve.
Q: How can you store these White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes cupcakes?
A: You can freeze the cupcakes if you are going to keep them for a week or you can just store them in an airtight container and chill if you are going to serve it within a few days.
Q: Can I make this into a cake instead?
A: Yes, you can! Just use a cake pan instead of cupcake pans.
Q: What if I don’t have the fresh strawberries, can I use the dried strawberries or strawberry jam instead?
A: Fresh ones taste so much better and would give a delicious texture to your White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes but if you don’t have those, you can use the jam or dried strawberries instead. At least, you still get the strawberry flavor without the actual fruit.
More fun cupcake recipes and strawberry dessert recipes you can try:
White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and line cupcake liners
- Add white cake mix into a bowl, separate egg yolk from egg whites and add the egg whites, buttermilk oil sour cream and vanilla extract into the bowl and beat for 2 minutes.
- Cut the strawberries, then fold the strawberries in the batter.
- Pour batter into the cupcake pan and bake for 15-20 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!