Cupcakes are fun to bake and really simple. For this recipe I used a cake box mix and added a few ingredients to make it taste even better.
White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
- Category: Dessert
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and line cupcake liners
- Add white cake mix into a bowl, separate egg yolk from egg whites and add the egg whites, buttermilk oil sour cream and vanilla extract into the bowl and beat for 2 minutes.
- Cut the strawberries, then fold the strawberries in the batter.
- Pour batter into the cupcake pan and bake for 15-20 minutes
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !