Are you are craving the silky smooth delightfulness that is in Cheesecake but don’t want to turn on your oven? Here’s the perfect no bake 3 ingredient cheesecake you will love!
Tips and Tricks for Making This 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
- Before smashing the cookies into crumbs, you might want to put a mark on your ziplock as to which cookie is which, since the frosting-filled cookies and the coconut cookies look very similar to each other.
- For the garnish, you can use anything you have in your fridge or pantry – fresh strawberries, chocolate sauce, yogurt, blueberries, candy sprinkles, white chocolate chips, or whipping cream.
How to make this 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whichever is comfortable and available:
Next, add condensed milk and mix until well combined. Then place the bowl in the refrigerator:
Now it’s time to make the crust!
In a ziplock bag, place 10-15 cookies and crush with a rolling pin or you can use the bottom of a glass. I have used that before and it works! Just be careful not to break it 😉
After crushing the cookies, mix them with the cream cheese and condensed milk mixture in three separate bowls. Make sure to set aside crushed cookies for the crust later:
Place 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies in a mini mason jar:
Add cream cheese filling into the jars, just like how I did it in the photo below:
With the leftover cookies, garnish the cheesecake. I went ahead and garnished mine with whole cookies and not the crushed ones since I just imagined they would look prettier 🙂
Nah! Don’t get too excited after assembling all three cheesecake! Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes because it tastes so much better when served chilled.
After 30 minutes that seemed like a year, LOL, you can now have a taste of your very own delicious 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake! That was easy, right?!? 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
Q: How long does no-bake cheesecake last?
A: If you place it in the chiller, it can last up to 3 days. You can also make it ahead for parties and just freeze it so it would last even for several weeks. Just make sure you leave it at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Q: Can I substitute cheesecake with mascarpone?
A: Yes, you can for sure. Mascarpone is also delicious, though it might be a bit more expensive than the usual cream cheese.
Q: I love vanilla extract. Can I add some to this recipe?
A: I think that would be a delicious idea! Yes, you can. Just add little by little until you get the right taste of vanilla in your cheesecake.
Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
A: I was able to assemble three mini mason jars with the recipe. It would be best for three to four servings.
If you like this recipe, try these ones too:
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 5 Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Cheesecake Snickers
3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
- Category: Dessert
- 15–20 cookies
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14oz) can condensed milk**
- In a large bowl cream the cream cheese. Next add condensed milk and mix until well combined. Then place the bowl in the refrigerator.
- To make the crust, in a ziplock bag, 10-15 cookies and crush with a rolling pin. Place 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies in a mini mason jar.
- Add cream cheese filling into the jars and with the leftover cookies garnish the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Best served chilled.
**Feel free to add less or more.