Try this silky smooth 3 Ingredients Cheesecake that is no-bake, delicious and so easy to make on those hot summer days!
Looking for more easy cheesecake recipes? Try my Mini Cherry Cheesecake, Oreo Cheesecake Bites, or my Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake.
Tips and Procedures:
- If you want the crust to be finer, use a high-speed blender or a food processor to process or blend the cookies into a fine powder.
- Feel free to garnish with fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, whipped cream, or even your favorite sauce.
- The cheesecake filling can be made the night before and stored in an airtight container and can be easily assembled before serving.
- The crust can be made several days before but needs to be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Storage: Store the finished cheesecake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
How to make 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 15-20 cookies
- cream cheese
- condensed milk
In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whichever is comfortable and available:
Next, add condensed milk and mix until well combined. Then place the bowl in the refrigerator:
Now it’s time to make the crust!
In a ziplock bag, place 10-15 cookies and crush with a rolling pin or you can use the bottom of a glass. I have used that before and it works! Just be careful not to break it 😉
After crushing the cookies, mix them with the cream cheese and condensed milk mixture in three separate bowls. Make sure to set aside crushed cookies for the crust later:
Place 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies in a mini mason jar:
Add cream cheese filling into the jars, just like how I did it in the photo below:
With the leftover cookies, garnish the cheesecake. I went ahead and garnished mine with whole cookies and not the crushed ones since I just imagined they would look prettier 🙂
Nah! Don’t get too excited after assembling all three cheesecakes! Refrigerate for at least 1 hour because it tastes so much better when served chilled.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, you can for sure. Mascarpone is also delicious, though it might be a bit more expensive than the usual cream cheese.
No, this recipe will not firm up like your typical cheesecake recipe. However, I’ve tried freezing it and it does firm up.
Because it’s not baked. Baking the cheesecake helps firm up the cheesecake, but this recipe doesn’t require baking. To help freeze up the cheesecake, freeze it overnight.
Step by Step Video:
If you like this recipe, try these ones too:
3 Ingredients No Bake Cheesecake
- 15-20 cookies
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 14 0z condensed milk **
Cream Cheese Filling:
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Next add condensed milk and mix until well combined, then place the bowl in the refrigerator.
- In a large ziplock bag, add 10-15 cookies and crush with a rolling pin.
Assembling the Cheesecake:
- Place 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies in a mini jar.
- Add cream cheese filling into the jars and with the leftover cookies garnish the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and best served chilled.
Daphne Chan says
Hi! Is this 3 portion or 1 portion? And is this too sweet?
3 portions and no it’s not too sweet. 🙂
How many calories? These look amazing.
“Oh, this has quite a lot, but it sure is worth the try, so yummy!”
Can’t believe this yummy recipe uses just a few ingredients!
Hi Yani! Yes, it’s quite unbelievable. Hope you can try this recipe. Please share some photos to me if you make this.
I made a shortbread cookie to use with this recipe! So delicious
Hello Jodi! I am glad you did tweaks and it worked! Thank you for visiting my blog. What’s your favorite recipe so far?
I made this in the aluminum foil cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. I added a little real vanilla extract and they were amazing! It had to be gluten free so I had to use a different crust because I didn’t have GF cookies on hand. They may have been smaller servings but it was perfect for what I needed.
Thank you for trying out this recipe. I appreciate it! I’m glad that you like it and did some tweaks. Hope you can try my other easy and delicious dessert recipes too.
Can you make this in a graham cracker pie pan crust?
Hi Karen, yes, it works!