For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch the Step by Step Video:Print
- Yield: 24 1x
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line the cupcake pan with liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until it is well combined.
- Take about a spoonful of flour (take it from the 3 cups of flour) and mix with the frozen blueberries, set aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, to the wet ingredients. Then gradually add the milk and mix until well combined.
- Add the batter into the cupcake pans and bake for 25-30 minutes. To check for doneness insert toothpick in the cupcakes and if toothpick is clean, cupcakes are ready!