I honestly do not like candy corn, however when I first made this I was very happy with the results! Even though the mousse had the colors of candy corn it did not taste like it, it actually reminded me of pudding!
Candy Corn Mousse
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- orange & yellow food coloring
- candy corn for garnish
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese, add the powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract and mix. Fold in the cool whip and do not over mix because it will become runny. If it does just place the bowl in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes
- Split the cream cheese batter into three bowls and color one bowl orange and the other yellow. If you don’t have orange food coloring mix the orange and red food coloring together.
- To garnish, add candy corn