This quick and easy S‘mores Candy Corn Cookies are perfect for baking with your kids or a Halloween party or for baking with your kids. It’s easy, festive, and full of rich chocolate!
Tips and Tricks for Making This S’mores Candy Corn Cookies Recipe:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking soda, and granulated brown sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your cookies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between 🙂
- After baking your S’mores Candy Corn Cookies, store them in an airtight container so you can enjoy them for several days.
- If you do not have nonstick cookie sheets or pans, you can line your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- If you are planning to do a Halloween trick or treat, these S’mores Candy Corn Cookies will be great treats for kids! Just pack these cookies in cute goody bags after cooling them completely.
How to Make this S’mores Candy Corn Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this S’mores Candy Corn Cookies recipe and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking soda
- graham cracker crumbs
- miniature chocolate chips
- S’mores Candy Corn
Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets using a baking mat or parchment paper.
In a large bowl beat together butter and granulated sugar:
Next, add vanilla extract and eggs. Once everything is mixed in, set the bowl aside:
This is how the consistency of the mixture should look like – creamy and with lumps of butter:
In another bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and graham crackers:
Once everything is mixed very well, pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined:
Then add the mini chocolate chips and s’mores candy corn and mix well:
Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven:
Allow the cookies to cool for 2 more minutes on the pan, then transfer the cookies to a cookie rack:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Snickerdoodle Candy Corn Cookies Recipe:
Q: Should these cookies be refrigerated?
A: Yes, you can keep this in the fridge but make sure to store them in an airtight container. Place at room temperature before serving or warm them up in a microwave oven.
Q: How can I melt a frozen butter before mixing with the sugar in this recipe?
A: You can let it thaw at room temperature or pop it in a microwave oven for just a few seconds. Be careful not to melt the butter because it will not be creamy when you mix it with the sugar.
Q: Can I make the dough ahead and freeze it?
A: Yes, you can freeze the mixed dough and thaw completely at room temperature before baking it.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brownie Cookies
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Choco Mint Blossom Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 bag S'mores Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets using a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat together butter, granulated, next add vanilla extract and eggs. Once everything is mixed in, set the bowl aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and graham crackers. Once everything is mixed very well, pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Then add the mini chocolate chips, s'mores and mix.
- Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2 more minutes on the pan, then transfer the cookies to a cookie rack.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!