This Berry Fruit Tart has a sweet creamy base, loads of fresh fruit, and it’s vegan! Make up this summery fresh fruit tart that is perfect for picnics- since nothing says summer like picnics and fresh fruit!
Here are more fruity desserts you will want to try: Vegan Fruit Cheesecake, White Chocolate Fruit Tart, my refreshing Filipino Fruit Salad, or these Easy Fruit Popsicles!
Tips & Variations:
- Tart Shell Variations: Feel free to use almonds, cashews, or a mix of nuts!
- Use pitted dates or if they have pits, make sure to remove them before blending!
- It’s important to use coconut cream, this is what helps solidify the filling. If you can’t find coconut cream, use full-fat coconut milk and place it in the fridge overnight. When you open the can, scrape the thickened top layer, measure, then use!
- Make in Advance: Make the filling separately and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Wash the fruit and store in the fridge, bake the pie crust and store in plastic baggie at room tempature, and the tart shell should be covered and stored at room temperature. When ready to eat, assemble and serve!
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator covered in plastic wrap for up to 5 days!
How to Make Berry Fruit Tart:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- mixed nuts
- almond flour
- almond milk
- coconut cream
- pie shell
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pick a jam or jelly that will compliment the color and flavor of the tart. In a small saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of water and ½ cup of jelly or jam. Heat over medium heat until mixture is liquefied. If using jam, strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lumps or seeds. Allow it to cool, then gently brush over fruit fruits.
Absolutely! You can use mango, tangerines, peaches, whatever your heart desires!
Berry Fruit Tart
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 packages gelatin
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pie crust
- In a food processor, pulse dates, mixed nuts and almond flour until no large pieces remain.
- Press into the tart pan and place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- In a blender, add almond milk, gelatin, coconut cream, strawberries, honey and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into tart pan, gently cover with cling wrap and allow them to sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Unroll the pie shell and use mini cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until just slightly brown,
- Allow it to cool completely, then top tart with fruit and mini cookies.
Leave a Reply