Double Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Serves: 21 large cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ½ - 1 cup caramel filled chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Set aside
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well combined, then add chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Roll cookie dough into large 1 inch balls, place on pan and flatten with palm or flat surface item.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Cool on pan for 2 minutes before transferring to cookie rack.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch