Truffle Cookie Dough
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Next add flour, salt, chocolate chips and mix
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments for 30-45 seconds.
- Roll cookie dough in the chocolate and place on parchment paper, add sprinkles and serve.