Tips and Procedures:
- If you love gift-giving, you can bake dozens and wrap them in decorative bags to give as gifts. It is also best to include two chocolate flavors in each gift bag.
- Store these cookies in an airtight container to prolong their shelf life.
- Instead of using a handheld mixer, use a stand mixer when mixing this cookie dough, especially if you are baking a big batch.
How to Make this No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for these No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- butter (1 stick), softened
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
In a large bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar, and mix until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and mix:
Next add flour, salt, and chocolate chips and mix:
Roll into 1-inch balls, just like so:
Place the cookie balls in a bowl and cover them with saran wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours:
Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15-second increments for 30–45 seconds. After melting the chocolate, roll the cookie dough in the chocolate and place it on parchment paper, add sprinkles:
These No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles are perfect as gifts, and dessert centerpieces, or you can even use this as edible Christmas tree decor!
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles recipe could make 16-24 cookies, depending on how big your cookie dough balls are.
Q: Can I use Nutella instead of melted chocolate?
A: Nutella won’t be as quick to harden as melted chocolate. You can still use it but it will be sticky and touching a fork is always useful 😉
Q: How long do these no-bake cookies last?
A: If kept in the chiller, you can store it for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it to make it last longer but make sure to thaw carefully before serving.
Q: How can I store this No-Bake truffle cookie dough?
A: Place in an airtight container and place in the chiller or freezer.
More fun cookie recipes you can try:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- No-Bake Nutella Cookies
- NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies
- No Bake Oreo Cookie
- NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie
Truffle Cookie Dough
- ½ cup butter 1 stick, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Next add flour, salt, chocolate chips and mix
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments for 30-45 seconds.
- Roll cookie dough in the chocolate and place on parchment paper, add sprinkles and serve.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!