These homemade Cookie Dough Truffles come in the perfect sweetness to satisfy your cravings for cookie dough goodness! The cookies are covered with melted dark and white chocolate plus it’s loaded with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips in every sweet bite!
Tips and Tricks for Making This No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe:
- If you love gift-giving, you can bake dozens and wrap them in decorative bags to give as gifts. It is also best to include two chocolate flavors in each gift bag.
- Store these cookies in an airtight container to prolong the shelf life.
- Instead of using a handheld mixer, use a stand mixer when mixing this cookie dough, especially if you are baking a big batch.
How to Make this No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for these No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- butter (1 stick), softened
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and mix until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and mix:
Next add flour, salt, chocolate chips and mix:
Place the cookie balls in a bowl and cover with saran wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours:
Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15-second increments for 30-45 seconds. After melting the chocolate, roll the cookie dough in the chocolate and place on parchment paper, add sprinkles:
These No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles are perfect as gifts, dessert centerpiece or you can even use this as edible Christmas tree decors!
Frequently Asked Questions for the No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles recipe could make 16-24 cookies, depending on how big your cookie dough balls are.
Q: Can I use Nutella instead of melted chocolate?
A: Nutella won’t be as quick to harden as the melted chocolate. You can still use it but it will be sticky to touch but a fork is always useful 😉
Q: How long do these no-bake cookies last?
A: If kept in the chiller, you can store it up to 3 days. You can also freeze it to make it last longer but make sure to thaw carefully before serving.
Q: How can I store these No-Bake truffle cookie dough?
A: Place in an airtight container and place in the chiller or freezer.
More fun cookie recipes you can try:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- No-Bake Nutella Cookies
- NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies
- No Bake Oreo Cookie
- NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie
Truffle Cookie Dough
If you are looking for a perfect no-bake cookie, this No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles is the best recipe for you to make on Christmas day!
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Next add flour, salt, chocolate chips and mix
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments for 30-45 seconds.
- Roll cookie dough in the chocolate and place on parchment paper, add sprinkles and serve.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!