Learn how to make easy strawberry shortcake cookies for the holidays! It’s a refreshing dessert which will satisfy your stomach after all the chocolate or sweet dessert you will be having! Enjoy!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS!
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
Serves: 3 dozen
- ¾ cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the chopped strawberries and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and granulated sugar. Next add egg and mix until well combined then set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and continue mixing.
- In a small bowl mix 2 tablespoons of flour with the strawberries, then add to the cookie batter and mix until just combined.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop the cookies onto the cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- IMMEDIATELY transfer cookies to a cookie rack and cool completely.