It’s easy, it’s no bake and this recipe uses just 3 ingredients! How cool is that?!?
Healthy Oat Cookies 3 Ingredients ONLY, the Simply Bakings way 🙂
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS!
Healthy Oat Cookies | 3 Ingredients ONLY
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, add 2 bananas and mash it. Make sure you use bananas that are very ripe. They taste so much better when baked and are easier to mash.
- Gradually add quick oats to the mashed bananas.
- Then add raisins to the mixture. You can also add some cinnamon for that extra flavor.
- Scoop the cookie dough into your silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until they're done.