I’m on a roll making no bake cookies this summer. What have you been rolling in? Lol! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this delicious yet simple recipe. If you are looking for more no bake recipes take a look at the list below.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Visual learner? Watch the video:Print
No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk (can use regular milk)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cookie butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup nuts (omit if using crunchy peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- In a saucepan over medium low, add butter and melt. Add sugar, almond milk, cocoa powder cookie butter and mix until well combined. Add nuts, vanilla extract and mix. Next add oats and mix until it is well combined. Remove from heat.
- Place cookies on parchment or wax paper and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.