Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup fruity pebbles marshmallow cereal
- In a large bowl, add your brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter. Mix these until they are well-combined.
- To the mixture, add eggs and mix well. After that, add flour, baking soda, salt, almonds, chocolate chunks, and some fruity pebble cereal. Mix well until combined.
- Scoop your cookie dough and place on your baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 375F.
- Munch on to this addicting cookie! You’ll love them!