Looking for more cookie recipes? Try my Chewy Oreo Cheesecake Cookies, Cookie Dough Ball Cookies, or my White Chocolate Chips Cranberry Cookies!
Tips and Procedures:
- Sift the dry ingredients before measuring them out. This is an easy but very important step that would make your cookies nice and evenly textured.
- It’s best to use room temperature eggs when baking.
- To add more flavor, use vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste.
- Spoon and level your flour. Compact flour can possibly cause your cookies not to spread.
- If using a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment to mix the cookies.
- Substitutions: Instead of chocolate chunks, you can add cocoa pebbles cereals.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- large eggs
- chocolate chunks
- fruity pebbles
How to Make this Fruity Pebble Cookies:
Preheat oven to 375F and prepare your cookie sheet by placing a silicone mat or parchment paper.
Then in a large bowl, add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter, and using a hand mixer, beat it, until it is well combined.
To the mixture, add eggs and mix well making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl using a rubber spatula:
In another bowl, add flour, baking soda, salt, almonds, chocolate chunks, and some fruity pebble cereal. Mix well until combined:
Then add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined:
The cookie dough should look like this, well-incorporated and ready to be baked:
Scoop your cookie dough and place it on your baking sheet:
Bake for about 10 minutes at 375F:
Allow it to cool completely by placing the cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy your freshly baked Fruity Pebblew Cookies in your kitchen with a glass of milk.
Munch on this addicting cookie! You’ll love them!
More Cereal-Themed Dishes that are Easy to Make:
Fruity Pebble Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup fruity pebbles marshmallow cereal
- Preheat oven to 375F and prepare your baking pans lined with parchment paper ora silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter. Mix these until they are well-combined.
- To the mixture, add eggs and mix well. After that, add flour, baking soda, salt, almonds, chocolate chunks, and some fruity pebble cereal. Mix well until combined.
- Scoop your cookie dough and place on your baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool cookies on a cookie rack.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Leave a Reply