For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step video:
Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder**
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1¾ cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together all purpose flour, sugar, salt, baking soda. Add milk, butter and mix until well combined and pour into the pan. Sprinkle sugar on top of the batter, then add the hot water.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until firm or the sauce bubbles.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
**I mentioned in the video 2 tablespoons of baking powder I mean to say 2 TEASPOONS.