This delicious, quick, and easy Ice Cream Cone Cake Pop recipe is all you’ll ever need for the holidays! These cake pops are easy to make, pretty, and festive!
Tips and Procedures:
- If you love chocolate cakes and want to make them into cake pops instead of the vanilla one, you can use that! Any chocolate cake mix will do for this recipe!
- Craving for red velvet cake pops? Find any red velvet cake mix and follow the instructions on how to make these delicious ice cream con cake pops!
How to Make this Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- cake mix
Gather the ingredients for these Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9×13 pan.
In a large bowl add cake box mix, soda, and mix until well combined:
Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes:
Cool the cake for at least 1 hour. Once it is cooled, you can start crumbling the cake. To crumble it,use a fork, just like so:
Roll cake crumbs into your hands and form into cake balls:
After rolling all the cake balls, you can start melting the candy melts. Choose whatever color that brings you joy! Mine is pink 😉
After you have achieved the right consistency of the chocolate or candy melt, dip the cone into it, making sure to coat all the areas where the cake pop is to be attached:
After attaching the cake pops into the cone, let it sit for a few minutes to give time for the melted chocolate to harden:
After you are sure that the cake pops won’t fall off the cone, you can start dipping it the melted chocolate or candy melts and decorate with sprinkles as you please 🙂
There you go, Simply Bakers! You have just made such pretty desserts using just a few ingredients! These Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops are simply one of the best holiday desserts!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can cake pops be individually wrapped?
A: Yes, for sure! You can find pretty decorative plastic or paper wraps and wrap them individually. Great idea for food gifts during holidays!
Q: Can I use any brand of instant cake mix?
A: Yes, you can use any brand, whatever is available in your area or any of your favorite cake mix brands.
Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 ½ cups soda or 1 can of soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl add cake box mix, soda and mix until well combined.
- Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.