Chocolate Ganache Blondies is a yummy, baked dessert loaded with white and dark chocolate chips, topped with dark chocolate ganache and rock salt! This is a dessert that never goes out of season. It’s always a hit, especially to those who love filling, chocolate desserts that are easy to make!
Tips on How to Make Chocolate Ganache Blondies:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour and granulated sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your chocolate ganache blondies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between
- If you don’t have chocolate chips and have a chocolate bar instead, simply chop it in small bits and you have equally delicious chocolate chips to go with your chocolate ganache blondies!
- Do not over-mix the batter. Over-mixing will make the final baked product harder and rubbery.
How to Make Chocolate Ganache Blondies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- semi chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- dried cranberries
- semisweet chocolate chips
- half & half
Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 350F, line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or foil.
In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until smooth:
Then add the egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined:
Mix in the salt, flour and stir until combined and mix with the wet ingredients:
The batter should look like this, well-mixed and smooth without four lumps:
Next add white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and cranberries and fold into the batter:
The final dough should look like this:
Place the batter into the pan and bake or 20-25 minutes. Let it cool after taking out from the oven:
The ganache must be silky smooth and with no visible lumps:
Then pour over the baked blondies and smother until all of the blondies surface is covered with chocolate ganache:
Serve when ganache has hardened. Top it with rock salt for a more intense sweet flavor:
Slice it depending on how big you want each serving to be 🙂 For me, the bigger the slice, the better!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Ganache Blondies Recipe:
Q: Should these chocolate ganache blondies be refrigerated after baking?
A: You can keep it in room temperature for at least a few hours. But to be sure that the ganache won’t melt, you can keep this in the fridge but make sure to store them in an airtight container.
Q: Can I increase the quantity of the chocolate chips?
A: Yes, you can add more, but also remember to not put too much chocolate chips as it might cause the blondies to break apart.
Q: Can I make the dough ahead and freeze it?
A: Yes, you can freeze the mixed dough and thaw completely before baking it.
More chocolate dessert recipes you will love:
- Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- White Chocolate Oreo Stuffed Cookies
- White Chocolate Fruit Tart
- Choco Mint Blossom Cookies
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- Chocolate Filled Croissant
Chocolate Ganache Blondies
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/12 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup semi chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- Preheat oven to 350F, line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until smooth. Then add the egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Mix in the salt, flour and stir until combined. Next add white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and cranberries and fold into the batter. Place the batter into the pan and bake or 20-25 minutes.
- To make the ganache, to a saucepan add chocolate chips, heavy whipping and heat over medium high fire until melted, then pour over the baked blondies. Serve when ganache has hardened.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!