For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video:
Chocolate Ganache Blondies
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/12 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup semi chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- Preheat oven to 350F, line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until smooth. Then add the egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Mix in the salt, flour and stir until combined. Next add white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and cranberries and fold into the batter. Place the batter into the pan and bake or 20-25 minutes.
- To make the ganache, to a saucepan add chocolate chips, heavy whipping and heat over medium high fire until melted, then pour over the baked blondies. Serve when ganache has hardened.