I have been hearing raves about green tea KitKats, so I decided to try it, and let me tell you, it is simply amazing! I took my first bite and it was very delicious. Now I’m not a big fan of green tea and I actually think it’s an acquired taste, but these were delicious, especially if you freeze the KitKats. Since it’s been very hot in southern California, I have been looking for ways to not use my oven and I put together a recipe that is delicious, and refreshing, and you don’t have to use your oven! These were very simple and easy to make and I really hope you enjoy them!
Tips and Procedures:
- It is important to freeze the KitKats before using them in this recipe. It is so much easier to slice them up when frozen.
- Make sure to sift the almond flour before mixing to prevent lumps in your cookie dough.
- If you do not have dark chocolate chips, you can use white chocolate chips instead.
How to Make this No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- butter, softened
- brown sugar
- almond flour
- mini chocolate chips
- green tea kit kats
Before we begin mixing, prepare a wax paper on a pan and place Kit Kats in the freezer. Now we are ready to make this No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies!
In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until well combined:
Add milk and continue mixing:
Add almond flour, and mix until combined:
Then add mini chocolate chips, Mix well so that the chocolate chips are well-incorporated:
The final cookie dough should look like this:
Remove the Kit Kats from the freezer and cut them into thirds. Take a tablespoon of cookie dough and place kit kat in the center:
Roll into a ball and place on wax paper. Freeze for 1 hour and serve immediately:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy no-bake cookie recipe could make 10 to 15 cookies, depending on how big your dough balls are.
Q: How long can I keep these in my fridge?
A: This would be good for 3 to 5 days but I bet you would eat these up within a day 🙂
Q: Can I add nuts to this recipe?
A: Yes, you can but make sure to do it moderately to prevent the cookie dough from falling apart.
No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk*
- 1 cup almond flour packed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- green tea kit kats
- Prepare wax paper on pan and place kit kats in the freezer.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until well combined. Add milk and continue mixing.
- Add almond flour, mix until combined then add mini chocolate chips.
- Remove kit kats from freezer and cut into thirds. Take a tablespoon of cookie dough and place kit kat in center and roll into a ball and place on wax paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve immediately.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
These sound yummy but I have never heard or seen green tea kit Katz anywhere . What store would you find them? Am on East coast . Maybe I can try Amazon ?
Hi Alison, You can find them on Amazon! 🙂
Epic cookie says
These look amazing! ????
Simple Baker says
I made these, and they were delicious! Your recipes are amazing! How do you come up with them! They’re so great. Can you make these without kit Kats and use other candies?
Hi there! Thank you so much for appreciating my recipes! I came up with these through research. An yes! it is up to you if you want to use other candies! :)xx ????
Great recipe! Keep it up!
Hi Yani! Thank you so much for your kind words!