I have been hearing raves about green tea KitKats, so I decided to try it and let me tell you, it is simply amazing! I took my first bite and it was very delicious. Now I’m not a big fan of green tea and I actually think it’s an acquired taste, but these were delicious, especially if you freeze the KitKats. Since it’s been very hot in southern California, I have been looking for ways to not use my oven and I put together a recipe that is delicious, refreshing, and you don’t have to use your oven! These were very simply and easy to make and I really hope you enjoy it!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Are you a visual learner? Watch the step by step video!
No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk*
- 1 cup almond flour, packed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- green tea kit kats
- Prepare wax paper on pan and place kit kats in the freezer.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until well combined. Add milk and continue mixing.
- Add almond flour, mix until combined then add mini chocolate chips.
- Remove kit kats from freezer and cut into thirds. Take a tablespoon of cookie dough and place kit kat in center and roll into a ball and place on wax paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve immediately.
almond milk, soy milk, rice milk work fine as well.