I’ve always wondered how to make waffle cones and boy it was worth making it. Homemade waffles are delicious and paired with sprinkles, it just puts the icing on the cake! I really had fun making these waffle cones, but my fingers were burnt by the time I was done making it, because the waffles are very hot when you take it out of the waffle maker. I used a towel to help roll the cones into shape, but it wasn’t enough, in fact some of my viewers from YouTube mentioned, their fingers were burnt by the end of the day when they worked at a ice cream shop. Hope you enjoy making these waffles!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch me burn my fingers, click the video below!Print
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 stick melted butter, (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- white chocolate
- assorted springs
- In a large bowl add eggs and beat until well combined, slowly add sugar. Add melted butter, vanilla extract, and mix. Next add flour, baking soda, and mix with a spoon until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Place 1/4 cup of batter in the center of the waffle maker and hold down for 20 seconds. Cook for 30 seconds to a minute or until brown. Remove from waffle maker and place on towel, and quickly work to roll into a cone using the cone roller. Let sit for 30 seconds to harden.
- Dip cone into chocolate, wait 30 seconds then dip into sprinkles.
- Ready to serve.