Today I will be sharing with you how to make Pumpkin ice cream! I know you’re thinking pumpkin during the summer?! Well, I’ve partnered with LIBBY’S Pumpkin to share one of the great things pumpkin can do.
This is such a super easy recipe and it’s homemade which of course always taste better! So pumpkin isn’t only for fall, I challenge you to try incorporate pumpkin whether it be for baking or into your everyday diet! Also if you go to Pumpkin Can you download a coupon to buy yourself a can! So send me pictures on FB or IG of what you made, so I can share it!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup Libby's Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ to 1 cup cookie dough*
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder*
- In a large stand mixer, mix the heavy whipping until it has stiff peaks. Then slowly add the condensed milk to the bowl.
- Turn off the mixer then add Libby's Pumpkin Puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
- Split the ice cream batter into 3 different bowls, then add the cookie dough and espresso powder into each bowl.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or best overnight.
FTC: Sponsored Video with Libby’s Pumpkin. #sponsored #pumpkincan