Filipino Turon is burro bananas and jackfruit wrapped in spring roll wrappers.
Recipe type: Dessert
- Burro Bananas
- Spring Roll Wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Peel the bananas and slice vertically into three
- Slice the jackfruit thinly
- Assemble starting with the spring roll wrappers, bananas, jackfruit and water
- Lay the wrapper down, place the banana in the middle followed by the jackfruit
- Roll till about halfway and then grab the ends and fold in and continue rolling. When you have about an inch left dip your finger in the water and wet the last inch and continue rolling.
- Once all the bananas are wrapped, pour oil into pan and fry till all sides are golden brown.