Lemon bars are always a great dessert idea. This quick and easy Lemon Bars recipe is perfect for you! It is topped with a sweet and tangy lemon filling. The crust is so simple to make, and you will love the flakiness in every bite. Grab this recipe and make it at home today!
Tips on How to Make Lemon Bars:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour and granulated sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your Lemon Bars nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between
- Mix carefully the wet ingredients of the Lemon Bars. You can also run it through a sifter to get a smooth filling.
- Choose eggs carefully. For this recipe, it is important to use large and fresh eggs.
How to Make Chocolate Ganache Blondies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- all-purpose flour
- white sugar
- butter softened
- white sugar
- all-purpose flour
- lemon juice
Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 9×13 pan.
Now, it’s time to make the crust! Mix the flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, and softened butter:
Place it into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown:
This is how the final crust will look like:
To make the filling, add the eggs, the rest of the sugar, all-purpose flour and the lemon juice:
Add it to the baked crust and bake again for another 15-20 minutes:
Simply Bakers, this smells so delicious! The lemon fragrance is totally so tempting to the palate!
Slice after cooling it down and drizzle with confectioner’s sugar!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Lemon Bars:
Q: Can you freeze lemon bars?
A: Yes, you can freeze them. It can last up to three months when frozen carefully.
Q: Do I need to refrigerate lemon bars?
A: Lemon bars should be refrigerated because it contains eggs. Basically, it is considered as custard and should be refrigerated well.
Q: How do you know when a lemon bar filling is set?
A: You should take a look if the crust edges are golden brown, then you’ll know that it is set.
Q: How long can you keep lemon bars?
A: You can keep lemon bars in the chiller four days. You have to keep it in an airtight container.
Q: How far in advance can you make lemon bars?
A: You can make lemon bars two days in advance. For me, it tastes so much better after a day or two of the actual baking day.
More delicious recipes to try!
- Milk Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies ONLY 5 Ingredients
- Buttermilk Chocolate Bread
- Easy Nutella Cookies only 4 Ingredients
- Jello Cookies
- Best Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Cupcake Bouquet
- Double Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Lemon bars are a tasty treat to eat during the hot summer days!
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 9×13 pan
- To make the crust, mix the flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, and softened butter and mix and place it into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- To make the filling, add the eggs, the rest of the sugar, all-purpose flour and the lemon juice. Add it to the baked crust and bake again for another 15-20 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!