Make a special yet so easy to do Vanilla Cupcake bouquet! If you are looking for a perfect Mother’s day gift to your Mom or someone special, this is the recipe for you! These vanilla cupcakes need only a few ingredients and the bouquet is so quick and easy to assemble!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe:
- Before frosting, make sure the cupcakes are completely cooled to avoid melting of the frosting.
- Make the frostings ahead in one big batch and just chill it. Take them out from the chiller and frost your Vanilla cupcakes before assembling it into a bouquet.
- You can place mini candy flowers on top of the frosting for a prettier edible bouquet arrangement.
- If you are making your own frosting and you don’t have a piping tip to use when frosting, simply place the whipped cream into a piping bag and make a cut in the corner of the bag and frost. Such a clever frosting hack!
- If you have the vanilla plant at home, it is best to use the actual vanilla bean paste. It gives out a very natural and delicious flavor to the cupcakes.
- Don’t forget to sift all the dry ingredients before mixing. It is best to make sure you get no lumps in your baked cupcakes.
How to Make this Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Vanilla Cupcakes and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- softened butter
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- cold milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line the cupcake pan with liners
Mix softened butter and sugar until fluffy then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix:
In a separate bowl add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt and mix till well combined:
Alternate adding the dry and wet ingredients and mix well:
Alternately add the milk to the ingredients:
Once the cupcake batter is mixed well, place in individual cupcake liners and bake for 20-25 minutes:
Once the cupcakes are baked, let them cool on a cooling rack and frost them. You can make your own frosting or you can just buy a ready to use frosting, like what I used here:
After frosting all your cupcakes, assemble the “vase” for your cupcake bouquet. Here, I used a small tin bucket and glued the styrofoam ball into it:
Insert toothpicks into the styrofoam ball for the cupcakes to adhere:
Arrange all your cupcakes until all of them are inserted into the toothpicks:
I had mini heart chocolates at home when I made these cupcakes so I felt I wanted to make the bouquet extra special so I inserted toothpicks and placed the chocolate hearts in between the cupcakes:
My vanilla cupcake bouquet is almost done! I was so excited to show this to my family, and I was so happy they loved it!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe:
Q: What should I add to cupcakes to make them moist?
A: Cupcakes become moist if they have the right amount of milk, butter, and eggs, but be very careful in the measurements. Adding too much of any ingredient like butter can make your cupcakes too dense.
Q: How do you know when cupcakes are done?
A: After the set baking time of the cupcake, insert a toothpick in the center of the cupcake. When it comes out clean, then your cupcakes are perfectly baked.
Q: What causes cupcakes to deflate?
A: This is often caused by too much butter or you did not add enough baking powder.
Q: Can you make cupcakes without cupcake liners?
A: Yes! Use an oven-safe nonstick muffin pan in baking your cupcakes.
Here are more cupcake recipes you can try! Happy Baking!
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
- Nutella Cupcakes
- Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes
- S’mores Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cupcake Bouquet
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅓ cup cold milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line the cupcake pan with liners
- Mix softened butter and sugar until fluffy then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix
- In a separate bowl add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt and mix till well combined.
- Alternate adding the dry and wet ingredients
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Hi,i would like to ask how big is the cup so i will get exact measurements?
Hi Syirah, which cup are you talking about? xx Lainey
For the softened butter 🙂
I see, 1 cup is 8oz. 🙂
How can i make the frosting? 🙂
You can type in buttercream frosting in the search bar. 🙂