A basic vanilla cupcake recipe!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⅓ cup cold milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line the cupcake pan with liners
- Mix softened butter and sugar until fluffy then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix
- In a separate bowl add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt and mix till well combined.
- Alternate adding the dry and wet ingredients
- Bake for 20-25 minutes